Sail and Dine
Penobscot Bay in Midcoast Maine has long been a sailor's favorite. A multitude of small islands of granite and green block the waves of the Atlantic Ocean creating the calm waters as nice breezes fill in the sails.
Prepare for a sightseeing adventure aboard the Schooner Yacht Heron. Afterwards, explore Camden - its shops, galleries, and harbor. Hike or drive up Mount Battie for a sweeping view of the bay where you were just a speck earlier in the day aboard the schooner. Refresh in your well appointed room and head to Camden Harbor for a culinary delight. This package includes:
- Two nights lodging for two adults
- Enjoy a full breakfast served each morning
- $75 gift certificate valid at the following area restaurants (40 Paper, Fresh, Peter Ott's, and Whales Tooth Pub)
- Passage for two aboard the Schooner Yacht Heron. Choose either:
- The Lobster Lunch Cruise (not available after Labor Day)
- The Sunset Sail
- Afternoon Educational Eco Sail
(Please note: the Lunch cruise is a 3 hour sail that begins at 10:30am)
Package is available from Mid-June to early October, depending on the weather, please call 207-236-0945 to inquire. Reservation for package cannot be confirmed until ticket availability is confirmed with you by Inn at Ocean's Edge Guest Services.
Rates begin at:
$653.00* through June 30th
$805.00* July 1st ~ August 31st
$687.00* September 1st ~ Oct 21st
*Exclusive of 9% state lodging tax. Rate may vary depending days of week and/or room type selected.